Why Your Business Needs A Web Site
Close to 800 million people world-wide have access to the World Wide Web. No matter what your business is you can't ignore 700 million people. Even if you just conduct business within your locality, you want to let people in that your locality to know that you are interested in serving them in a customer friendly way and superseding customer expectations any way possible.
If you don't , if you don't, your competitors will...
1. Your Business is Open to the World 24/7, 365 Days a Year Unlike your company's office that may be open from 7-5, Monday through Friday or Saturday, your company's website is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There are various different time zones that may affect your business, which is why being on the web makes it time convenient for everyone.
The next good reason to put your business on the web is: to network. A lot of what passes for business is nothing more than making connections with other people. Every smart business-person knows; it's not what you know, it's who you know. Passing out your business card is part of every good meeting and every business-person can tell more than one story how a chance meeting turned into a big deal. What if you could pass out your business card to thousands, maybe millions of potential clients? You can do this 24 hours a day, inexpensively and simply, on the internet.
2. Reach New Markets with a Global Audience
On the Internet; you are not that local little business anymore. You have the potential to be seen by millions across the globe. Did you ever think your company would have the opportunity of doing business around the world? Well, right now you can. Without a doubt, the Internet is the most cost effective way to trade nationally and globally.
3. Improved Customer Service
By providing answers to questions on your website, sales and information requests can be processed automatically and immediately, whether someone is in the office or not. Online forms can be used to allow customers to request quotations or ask further information their by Saving you costs.
4. Present a Professional Image
For a small business, a well-designed web site is a great way of impressing confidence and regarded bigger than you really are.
5. Sell Your Products
why pay expensive rent, overhead, electric bills, and all the other costs that go along with owning a bricks-n-mortar business? Selling in cyberspace is much cheaper and a good way to supplement your offline business. Providing secure online ordering is very affordable for even the smallest businesses.
6. Promote Your Services
Entertainers, Doctors, Lawyers, Financial consultants, Realtors and all service concerned businesses should let customers know that they have a choice. Millions of would be clients are Seek information from the web and are using company's websites to make major resolutions when they need a expert service.
8. Provides Instant Gratification
People are demanding and don't like to waiting for information. Give them what they want, when they want it. If your product is properly in line with what they want, offer them free models to download. This may include brochures, pictures, videos, Power Point slides, music and many more.
9. Great Recruiting Tool
Depending if you are looking for talent or having a vacancy opportunities within your company, your website is a great recruiting tool for structuring your business.
10.You can also make business information available to everyone who wants it without any additional effort.
• To serve your customers!
• Increased Visibility
• To heighten public interest in your business
• Enhance Customer/Dealer Relationships
• To announcement time sensitive material like promotion ,offers
• To reach a highly desirable demographic market
• To answer frequently asked questions
• To open international markets
• To create 24 hour customer service
• To allow feedback from customers
• To reach out to the media
• To reach the youth market - don't forget the power that groups has
Get one Now!! ...for only N15,000.
.....Hurry while offer Last